So I found these corn tortilla shells that only need about 10 seconds in a pan each side before they’re ready.
This is a simple recipe. It was a Clubhouse Gluten-free Sloppy Joe seasoning with tomato paste according to the recipe.
I added salt and pepper and italian herb seasoning.
- A handful of kale (wash and rub down to remove some of that biterness)
- half a jalapeno pepper (minced)
- half a large carrot (diced or shaved)
- 1/4 of a purple onion (sliced thinly)
- Red or “black” grapes (cut in halves)
- Secret sweet and spicy salad dressing
- I’ve made this with a different dressing before: Try about 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp cayenne and ground chili pepper and 3 tbsp olive oil OR 1 tbsp maple syrup and 2 tbsp water
Top that off with Boylan’s caramel and coloring-free (meaning no butter which makes caramel) drink – my choice was ginger ale – and voila! Make a double-decker like this one or a triple-decker if you’re more adventurous and eat.
Eventually I’ll have better portioned out meals and recipes but for now, I make everything using my instinct and “skillful hands” to liven my meals up. Tell me what you guys think!